Sunday, August 5, 2012

Time for Summer Vacation!

Hello!
Tomorrow is our first day of our summer vacation!! Woohoo! Technically summer vacation began 2 weeks ago, but we were teaching English summer camps. This year, my daily topics were: under the sea (fun bubble wrap & paint art project),  desserts of the world (make/eat coke floats), carnival review (a ton of games requiring English vocab), animals (face painting!), and travel (pack your "suitcase" and make your own country). Lots of planning and preparing, but overall, English camps are really fun. I always plan activities that I think are exciting. I mean...if I think they're exciting, the kids will too...right?? That's my thinking anyway!

Now that English camps are over, we finally start our actual summer vacation. Destination?? VIETNAM!

Hope everyone is enjoying the hot summer weather! It's been super hot in Daegu, but I'd choose these 100*F summer days over the 0*F winter days every time! ^-^

Byebye~

1 comment:

  1. Well said, Jenn. You have a great teacher spirit as expected. I agree with you that kids will always sense what you are thinking.
    Have a wonderful time in Vietnam. Love you.

    ReplyDelete