Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things my Students Say Part I

Sometimes my students say the funniest things. I thought I'd start writing some of them down!


1. A little bit of context first. This student is lower-level, and has never spoken to me directly before...until today. After I explained the directions for our first activity, he gives me a really intense look and says, "Teacher. I don't understand. Speak Korean. Please." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


2. Right after class today, one of my students comes up to me and says, "Teacher, I miss you." Even though she literally just saw me 5 seconds ago.


3. Every day, without fail, if this particular student sees me, she will always say, "Teacher how are you? This is good morning!" Every day! In the morning, afternoon, after-school. It is always a good morning to her and it always made me smile. I was very sad to find out this week that she moved to the Phillipines to study abroad for a year. :(


4. "Teacher, do you know Cleveland Indians? My favorite team!" I just thought it was random that one of my students liked a baseball team from Cleveland. 




That's it for now. Bye!


3 comments:

  1. Very cute stories,,keep em coming!! Reminds me of something that Jenn said as she was first learning to talk, "pick you up me". See if she remembers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ made me laugh! I bet you know many Korean words and sentences from the students.

    ReplyDelete